Telegauge™ is an end-to-end monitoring and trending system that communicates with a wide range of devices, meters, and equipment, providing data locally or over internet in a format easy to use for facility managers and technicians via any web connection extending to today’s technology of mobile devices.
Telegauge is the most versatile and customizable monitoring system available on the market today. Users are able to effectively monitor and control the health of their facility with customized tools to store and export data for reporting, alarming and trending.
Telegauge is designed to let you view and manage your system from any location. The system uses common industry protocols to obtain its data. Data may change every second or every month. Regardless the change of rate, Telegauge can not only record it, but can adjust its polling rate to adapt to any system.
Automatic Transfer and Switchgear Monitoring
- Transfer Controls
- Paralleled Generators
- Multiple Generators
- New and Existing Switchgear
- Load Shedding Balancing
- Detailed breaker specific metering and control
- Engine Systems
- Ambient Conditions
- Soft Load Transfers/Peak Shaving
- All Industry Generator Manufacturers
Data Center Monitoring
- UPS Systems
- Static Transfer Switches
Telecommunication Building Monitoring
- DC Power Plants
- HVAC Systems
- Power Quality
- Energy saving configurations
- Flexibility and reliability of connecting and presenting data
- Customizable screens with detailed gauges and meters
- Predictive trending for reporting
- Automated reporting with notifications, alerts, events and alarms
- Easy to monitor on any mobile device
- Compliance to industry standards for improved consistency and quality
- Multiple users at the same time
Telegauge speaks all the major protocols (MODBUS, Profibus, DNP3), all over the major interfaces (RS-485, RS-422, Ethernet), gathering relevant data from key devices, and storing them in an onsite database. With an offsite, remote data mirror, your data is not only safe but visible at all times.
Record. Store. Trend. Prevent
Telegauge is designed with facility owners and maintenance personnel in mind who require real time information of the facilities health with detailed historical data. With continuous data being monitored and stored, Telegauge users are able to predict maintenance that may occur by responding to downward trends in performance.
This critical data may be viewed on the web from any mobile device or exported to applications such as Excel.
The ability to view your facility from any browser allows users to set up automated notifications and alerts in the event the facilities health might be compromised.
Power Management Solutions
- Effectively monitor where and when energy is being used
- Allocate your energy cost
- Real-time data management and control
- Track, trends, and schedules maintenance avoiding unnecessary downtime
- Analyze voltage disturbance, harmonics, and power factors
- Power Plants
- Data Centers
- Remote Installations
- Treatment Plants
- Carbon Credits